Alzheimer’s Australia Vic is growing rapidly.
With over 72,000 Victorians living with dementia there is an urgent and growing need for our services. At every level of the organisation, we have hard working and passionate team members who are committed to making a difference in the lives of people with dementia and their carers.
We value our people and are proud to offer a range of benefits including:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous salary packaging options
- Flexible hours and conditions
- Paid parental leave
- An Employee Assistance Program
- Health and Wellbeing Program, including yoga, workplace walking challenges and flu vaccinations
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
- A social committee with an exciting and fun events calendar
At Alzheimer’s Australia Vic, we value:
- The worth of every individual
- Strength through unity with respect for diversity
- Co-operative relationships
- Organisational integrity
- Responsiveness, innovation, creativity and flexibility
- The contribution of all people involved with our work
Who are we looking for?
We recruit from the following professions:
- Counsellors, Psychologists, Social Workers
- Corporate Services
- Marketing & Communications
- Human Resources
- Policy, Library staff.