Improving the lives of people with dementia is at the heart of everything
we do. To make this happen, we need to hear directly from people living with dementia, their families, carers, friends, and the local community.
Alzheimer’s Australia Victoria’s Consumer Network is made up of
people who have been impacted by dementia and passionate about creating positive change. Our Consumer Network Bulletin puts you in touch with the latest events, news and opportunities to have your voice heard on a state-wide and national scale.
You control how often you get involved and choose the activities and topics of interest to you. There are no obligations and it is free to subscribe.
• Provide feedback on our health, disability and aged care systems
• Join advisory groups and committees
• Contribute to the latest dementia research
• Appear on radio, television and newspapers
• Learn new skills and build your confidence as an advocate
• Test new innovations and help design services
For more information email email@example.com. We are keen to hear from a range of experiences and perspectives so please share this email address with your friends, colleagues and community.