A society committed to the prevention of dementia, while valuing and supporting people living with dementia.
Providing leadership in dementia policy, risk reduction and services.
- The worth of every individual
- Strength through unity with respect for diversity
- Co-operative relationships
- Organisational integrity
- Responsiveness, innovation, creativity and flexibility
- The contribution of all people involved with our work.
- Enhance the quality of life of people living with dementia, and their families and carers
- Deliver responsive specialised and innovative services and projects
- Extend the knowledge and skills of others working with people living with dementia, and their families and carers
- Advocate on behalf of people living with dementia, and their families and carers Increase public awareness and promote positive attitudes and understanding about dementia and related issues
- Encourage and participate in research initiatives
- Establish Alzheimer's Australia Vic as the leading authority on dementia and related issues.