- New offices and state of the art learning centre
- Parkville location with parking onsite
- Full Time fixed term until December 2017
We are looking for an experienced, warm and dynamic Administration Officer – Hospitality to manage our hospitality and reception needs. You will be the first point of contact for clients coming into our organisation and will present in a clear and professional manner
As part of the Business Services team, you will:
- Manage reception needs and organise hospitality requests including catering, room sets ups and pack downs
- Ensure onsite events are correctly catered for and replenished as needed
- Greet and assist clients and other visitors
- Manage incoming phone calls and phone enquiries promptly and professionally for both Alzheimer's Australia Vic and the Mental Health Research Institute
- Manage all facets of incoming and outgoing mail as well as arranging couriers
- Provide back-up support to the Administration Officer - Reception as required (this may require occasional travel to our Hawthorn office)
- Undertake tasks associated with the daily opening/closing of Alzheimer's Australia Vic's Parkville premises to ensure that security is maintained
Key Selection Criteria
- Previous experience in a corporate hospitality and or reception environment
- Appropriate presentation and demeanour for someone who is the first point of contact with the Organisation
- Demonstrated intermediate or above proficiency and experience with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in a range of administrative and reception activities
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team whilst also taking initiative and problem solving independently.
- Ability to prioritise workload demands and cope calmly, effectively and efficiently under pressure.
- Hold a current level 2 first aid certificate
Applications that do not include a cover letter which specifically addresses each of the above key selection criteria will not be considered.
The position description can be found here.
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter which addresses the key selection criteria to Robyn Turner at Recruitment.Team@alzheimers.org.au
Applications close – Sunday 30 April, 2017